Have you read investing books thinking you would learn a thing or two, only to be confused with all the financial jargon? Would you like to know three locally listed companies that may make good investments? Do you want to know how to open a brokerage account so that you can purchase your first stock?
If your answers for all the above questions are a resounding “YES!”, you have to catch hold of this investing book written by Chong Ser Jing, Sudhan Purushothuman and Ting Wei Lin.
“Invest Lah! The Average Joe’s Guide to Investing”, which was first published in 2013 and has been a best-seller, is slated to make your moolah totally worth it. The book has now gone through many reprints, with the 6th reprint in circulation now.
The investing guide was written with the intention to be the ultimate go-to book for beginners to learn about investing in stocks, especially in Singapore. The authors wouldn’t be surprised that you love the book so much that you even hug it to sleep.
Topics covered in the book include:
- Why invest?
- Myths of investing
- The concept of Prudent Investing
- How to analyse a stock to invest in
- How to read Financial Statements
- How to read Annual Reports
- Behavioural finance
- Case studies of three companies listed in Singapore Exchange
- Case study of a company that has been taken private
- Investing in Straits Times Index Exchange Traded Funds
- How to buy and sell shares in Singapore
- Corporate actions for locally listed stocks
- And many more!
Why wait? Grab hold of the book, lah!
Contact us at email@example.com now to purchase the book!